Hello,

I have problems using the Binary version for SGI

MySQL 3.23.44 SGI Irix 6.5 (6.3M)

It looks like an error in the distribution cq binary program.

After running bin/safe_mysqld on a SGI Indy with Irix 6.5 i get the errors
beneath.

bin/safe_mysqld[133]: ./bin/my_print_defaults: Program not supported by
architecture
Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /usr/local/mysql/data
/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysqld: Bad request code
011116 11:35:45  mysqld ended

[1]    Done                   bin/safe_mysqld --user=mysql
                                          SGI Irix 6.5 (6.3M)

I hope you can give me a sollution

Greetings Tom Mulder