Hello,

I am trying to add a user to the mysql server so that they can access only
certain tables from one of the databases on the server.  Anyway the command
that I give is:

GRANT SELECT,DELETE,UPDATE,INSERT,INDEX on clubnet.hsa_exec_listserv to hsa@"%"
identified by 'hsaadmin';

The table that hsa has access to is hsa_exec_listserv under the database
clubnet.  Anyway I continue to get a 1045 error saying that the user hsa can't
connect from localhost, or from any other host that I specify.  Anyway I am
trying to figure out what I am doing wrong.  Any suggestions on this.  I need
to add a lot of users to the mysql server that all have access to their own
tables under the clubnet database.  The way people connect to the database
normally is through html forms connected to php scripts for adding users to
their own tables and sending out e-mails to the users in their tables.  Thanks
for the help.

David Sugar]

The version of the server I am running is:
3.23.22-beta-log

David Sugar
Phone: (315) 787-6137
Address: 3775 Scandling Center