I have a FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE machine with two CPUs running mysql-3.23.44.
I'm wondering about how to make MySQL use both CPUs. Am I correct in
saying:

1. The binary distribution of MySQL for FreeBSD from www.mysql.com does
not make use of both CPUs.

2. The only way to make MySQL use both CPUs on FreeBSD is to compile it
using LinuxThreads.

Where can I find instructions for compiling MySQL on LinuxThreads? I've
searched around the mailing list but have not been able to find a
comprehensive set of instructions. I tried copying some of the examples of
people compiling with LinuxThreads, but didn't succeed.