Hi Michael,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael A. Peters" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I'm looking for the pdf and the html-split manuals for MySQL-3.23.44
> The one page manual is included in the source distribution, but all I can
> find on the website for split and pdf versions are for MySQL-4.0 alpha

It's basically the same thing, what you find in a distribution is simply a
snapshot of the manual at the time of the release.
Changes and enhancements are continuously made in the manual, so it is
definitly good to grab the latest one from the website, or use the online
searchable manual (www.mysql.com/doc/).
If there is a change in server behaviour since a specific version, this is
also documented, so there should be no confusion.

Regards,
Arjen.

--
MySQL Training Worldwide, http://www.mysql.com/training/