Hi all

I have my mysql database installed on NT.
I have written small VB application to upload .txt files into database.
If I work from NT to NT is working fine.

If I install my vb application on Win98 and having the database at NT then
after couple of line reading from the text file. It gives me an error
stating "Cannot connect to mysql on Server {ip address}".

Remember it upload the file and write to the databases after sometime only
it gives an error.  There is no error in SQL Insert command.

Using Novell Netware.

What would be the reason for it.

I am really struggling to get this done.

Thanx for your timely help.

Regards
Prabu