Mweb,

Same --with-iodbc, just install a different ODBC driver.
Use the OpenLink Multi-Tier driver, "piggybacked" on the MS Access driver.

Install the Multi-Tier driver with Linux as your client, Win32 as your
server, and Access as your db.

Then:
1. configure a system DSN on the Win32 box using the ODBC Administrator and
the MS driver for Access. For the example we'll call it "foo".
2. configure a DSN on the Linux box in the odbc.ini file.  ServerType =
ODBC, Hostname = [win32 ip address], Database = foo.
All other parameters should be self-explanatory.

Connections may be verified using "odbctest" application.
Be sure to use the syntax "DSN=DSN_NAME" in odbctest.

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director of Technology Evangelism
OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
Universal Data Access & Data Integration Technology Providers