hi all,
first of all, since this is a jdbc specific question, you might say i should
post to java mysql
mailing list, but for some reasons my java mysql subscribtion seems didn't
succeed although
i got a confirmation and a welcome email. (of course i confirmed my
subscribtion)
Anyway my request is:
can someone tell me please what does "ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException"
exacly mean? and how can it be solved?
i couldn't figure out where the problem is  altough  i spent  almost half
working day.
below is the error message :

        at org.gjt.mm.mysql.PreparedStatement.set(PreparedStatement.java:1192)
        at org.gjt.mm.mysql.PreparedStatement.setString(PreparedStatement.java:581)
        at
org.apache.jsp._0002fay_0002fmember_jsp._jspService(_0002fay_0002fmember_jsp
.java:178)
i have exactly same number of column names as variables in preparedstatemnet
and same number of ? marks.
i am using mySQL version 3.23  with tomcat 4.0 b7 under win 2000.
Can anyone help me please?
thanks in advance
wish everybody a day without troubles :)