Hello all,

Can anyone tell me the "official" name of the MySQL 3.23.45 source code
file that is downloaded from the web site (www.mysql.com)?

I normally grab it with curl off of my local mirror but they didn't have
it yet so I used Internet Explorer to grab the file from another
(random) mirror -- but the file is called "download.php" (which I assume
is because the mirror dynamically served that page or something).

I have the source code and would like to make sure that it's named
consistently, otherwise I'll end up with a bunch of "download.php"
source code files in my source code directory over time.  The 3.23.44
file was called "mysql-3.23.44.tar.gz" , but I don't want to make an
assumption about the filename.

Thanks!

Erik