Hello all !

I'm creating an MFC program with the mySQL API.
Everything is working fine but when exceptions
occurs (ie when connecting, changing databases...),
I can't display the er.error message to the user...

How can I convert the error message to a char * or
a CString ?!?!

        [...]
        catch (BadQuery er) {
            AfxMessageBox((CString)er.error);  // Error !
        }

        Error :
        cannot convert from 'class std::basic_string<char,struct
std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >'
        to 'class CString'

Thanks !!