Dear all
I'm planning to make a webpage which will let the user to enter the leave
request record into one of the database's table. Actually the user can add,
update the record with this table.
Here is the question i want to ask:

1. What should i do if i want to limit the user which can only edit the
record belongs to him/her. i mean user can only update to his own record but
not the others!!

2. Is there anyway that the PHP can pass the Windows Domain Username and
password to Mysql's User table?

3.I had made a login page for the user, but when the user input the password
which i assigned to her, it prompts incorrect password then later on i found
out that the user table's password field had encryted . So what can i do if
i want to make a login page to user which the password will be able to match
the password in Mysql.User table.

Pls help me and i'm getting really stuck!!

Cheers
Jack