I'm using a MySQL ver. 3.23.41 And I don't seem to be able to create a
FullText index. Below is my Table and the index I want to add.

create table cal_bruger(
ID int(4) unsigned zerofill NOT NULL auto_increment,
Navn varchar(20) binary NOT NULL ,
EfterNavn varchar(20) binary NOT NULL ,
adresse varchar(35) binary NOT NULL ,
postnr varchar(8) binary NOT NULL ,
postby varchar(25) binary NOT NULL ,
tlf varchar(12) binary NOT NULL ,
email varchar(64) binary NOT NULL ,
hjemmeside varchar(64) binary NOT NULL ,
kodeord varchar(20) binary NOT NULL ,
brugerid varchar(20) binary NOT NULL ,
PRIMARY KEY
(ID,Navn,EfterNavn,adresse,postnr,postby,tlf,email,hjemmeside,kodeord,bruger
id),
KEY kodeord(kodeord),
KEY ID(ID)
)

I want to add an FullText Index To this table including the fields
(Navn,Efternavn,adresse,postnr,postby,tlf) but all I get on a :
Add FULLTEXT textsearch on
cal_bruger(Navn,Efternavn,adresse,postnr,postby,tlf);
is a message saying : An error occured trying to open query: "erno140";

Does anybody know what is wrong and are able to tell me what's wrong here
?!?

I have searched throgh google as well to find something about erno140 and
mysql but I didn't find anything there...
Regards,
Toke Herkild.