hi mysql guru's,
does anyone put light on the unicode charset support of MYSQL?
i searced everywhere in  the archives and the docs , but couldn't find
a related thing.It seems that it doesn't support, however i am
asking you  to be sure.
My application needs to save both japanese and chinese charsets,
thus i must use unicode to support both of those charsets.
So far i was using mysql jsut for big5(traditional chinese ) charset,
it was working okey.When i try to save japanese characters i am having
trouble, the characters become garbled.???
Any one who knows the  solution for this.
thanks for helping me.
(note: my mysql version is 3.23, os is win2000)