So what was the problem?

Weaver, Walt wrote:

    WW: Okay, I know you guys have been wracking your brains for the last two days
    WW: trying to solve my problem of mysqldump running out of memory while dumping
    WW: a large table.
    WW:
    WW: I figured it out, so you can all go on with your lives.
    WW:
    WW: My copy of Paul DuBois' MySQL book came today and immediately solved my
    WW: problem.
    WW:
    WW: Cool book. Now I have something to do this weekend.
    WW:
    WW: Thanks,
    WW: --Walt Weaver
    WW:   Bozeman, Montana
    WW:   "Oracle smart, MySQL dumb (for now)"
    WW:
    WW: ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    WW: Before posting, please check:
    WW:    http://www.mysql.com/manual.php   (the manual)
    WW:
    WW: To request this thread, e-mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    WW: To unsubscribe, e-mail
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    WW: Trouble unsubscribing? Try: http://lists.mysql.com/php/unsubscribe.php
    WW: