UPDATE your_table SET your_col = CONCAT(your_col, "fff");

nut sss wrote:

    ns: can i do this?
    ns:    content in field="aaa,bbb,ccc,hhh"
    ns:    new content    ="aaa,bbb,ccc,hhh,fff"
    ns:    can i  append new word "fff" into the old field .by
    ns: use update command in 1 query :)
    ns: it's like
    ns: "UPDATE persondata SET age=age+1"
    ns: but i want to append new value into old field...
    ns: what should i do .....
    ns: help me help me plsssssssssss  ^_^
    ns:
    ns:
    ns: __________________________________________________
    ns: Do You Yahoo!?
    ns: Yahoo! GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just $8.95/month.
    ns: http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
    ns:
    ns: ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    ns: Before posting, please check:
    ns:    http://www.mysql.com/manual.php   (the manual)
    ns:
    ns: To request this thread, e-mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    ns: To unsubscribe, e-mail
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    ns: Trouble unsubscribing? Try: http://lists.mysql.com/php/unsubscribe.php
    ns: