Hi,

Last week only I spent some time on this issue, as the DTS from
MS is not mapping the varchar columns properly to MySQL when using
MyODBC, and in some cases it maps varchar to set :)

I will trace down the problem this week, and I will update you on that.

Regards, Venu
--
For technical support contracts, go to https://order.mysql.com