From: Benjamin Pflugmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 4:22 PM
To: Quentin Bennett
Cc: 'Gill, Vern'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: SHOW TABLES; show nothing

Hi.

I remember this beeing reported once before. The answer supposed that
it was a problem with the compiler shipped with Red Hat. The mail is:
http://lists.mysql.com/cgi-ez/ezmlm-cgi?1:mss:67476:ololjemolklapaobokil
(and the next in thread).

If this is indeed the case, a simple fix is to use the binary provided
on www.mysql.com.

Bye,

        Benjamin.

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 08:19:27AM +1300, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Try myisamchk'ing you mysql tables.
>
> Regards