mysql> use protodel;

Didn't find any fields in table 'access'
Didn't find any fields in table 'document'
Didn't find any fields in table 'document_access_log'
Didn't find any fields in table 'document_product'
Didn't find any fields in table 'document_stats'
Didn't find any fields in table 'product'
Didn't find any fields in table 'product_access_log'
Didn't find any fields in table 'product_stats'
Didn't find any fields in table 'related_docs'
Didn't find any fields in table 'type'
Didn't find any fields in table 'user'
Database changed

it then seems to bomb out.

This is following on from a Segmentation Error a couple of days ago.

Architecture: Suse Linux

>Synopsis:      Segmentation error and data loss
>Severity:      critical
>Category:      mysql
>Class:         sw-bug
>Release:       mysql-3.23.43 (Official MySQL binary)

>Environment:
System: Linux proserver 2.2.14 #1 Sat Mar 25 00:45:35 GMT 2000 i686 unknown
Architecture: i686

Basically its all a lie that linux is more stable than windoze.
I've run mysql on pc's over the last year with no problems at all.
The amount of problems I've had with it Suse Linux is stupid.

I'd prefer to recover the situation, but I can't see that happening.
If no-one has any ideas how about pointers to the best way to re-install
everything.
(not really enough info the online docs)

I dunno maybe I'm just a thick twonk, who's spent most of his comp time with
windoze,
and can't cope with anything more simple than pressing the 'next' button.

Anyways with a bit of luck someone could shed some on light on things