> It sounds to me as if you need to change your table design. You want to
> search by hours only,
> so you should have an hours column in your database. Either you should
> break the date up into
> DATE and TIME fields

I have been thinking on doing that, but there was something about it, that i
did not like. I dont know why, it just seems a strange thing to do, when
there is a DATETIME datatype. But i might spilt them into a DATE and a TIME
field, that is definitely one solution to the problem.

Thanks!

Regards Emil

--
Emil Rasmussen