I have a database with 12 tables. I am running a query to select certain
fields
from 3 of the tables, like this -

select Title, Details, StartDate, City, State
from phpCalendar_Details, phpCalendar_Daily, phpCalendar_EventLocations
where phpCalendar_Details.EventLocationID = phpCalendar_EventLocations.EventLocationID
group by City;

The problem is the StartDate field data for the first returned row is carried down
through
all the rows, rather than picking up the correct StartDate data. All the other data is
picked up correctly. When I change group by to State or Title or any field, I get the
same
problem, whatever the first returned field, it is carried down through all the rows.
How do I
get around this, or what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Chip