Whenever I try to do anything with a specific table in my db, I get an
error.  Here's the list of tables:

mysql> show tables;
+----------------+
| Tables_in_acv2 |
+----------------+
| company        |
| group          |
| internet       |
| knowing        |
| person         |
| personality    |
| stress         |
| vision         |
+----------------+
8 rows in set (0.01 sec)

Some example errors:

mysql> describe group;
ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'group' at line 1
mysql> select * from group;
ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'group' at line 1

I don't see any syntax error, though, unless "group" is some kind of
reserved word that I shouldn't use as a table name... I get this error
for _any operation on that table (check, repair, etc. as well). This
doesn't happen for any other tables:

mysql> describe company;
+-------+-------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field | Type        | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
| ID    | int(11)     |      |     | 0       |       |
| name  | varchar(30) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
2 rows in set (0.01 sec)

I'm using mysql-3.23.32 on Mac OS X Server 10.1.1.  Thoughts?

-Alex

--
Alex Pukinskis
Internet Consultant