Jeremy Zawodny wrote:

> Hm.  It sounds like you just want to combine the WHERE clauses
> (intelligently) and end up with one big query, right?

Yup, but given that each WHERE clause is already pretty hairy, I was hoping
someone would say "oh, sure, here's some set operations to complement UNION" ;-)

If that's not the case, then is there an algorith for combining there WHERE
clauses?

cheers,

Chris . o ( I have visions of writign a compiler to generate a SELECT ;-) )