I think you are overreacting with your spam thing.

Quoted from the link he gave:
===
This trial version is FULLY functional!
An unregistered copy of the EMS MySQL Manager may be used for evaluation
purposes for a period of 30 (thirty) days following the initial
installation. At the end of the TRIAL PERIOD, the user must either
register the EMS MySQL
Manager or remove it from his system.
===

I mean, It's *directly* related to mySQL.

Put a filter on "OT", "Off-topic", "Ann" and you won't see them.

My 2 cents,

Etienne

Raymond Abel wrote:

> At 20:25 2001-12-06 +0500, Igor Brynskich wrote:
>
> allo
>
> Is this product free like MYSQLfront?
>
> If it is not free,
> Can I considere it as a SPAM
> (SPAM is a no sollocited commercial email)
> on a Mailling List?
>
> Ray
>
> >Dear Sirs and Madams,
> >
> >EMS HiTech company is announcing the next version (1.22) of MySQL
> >Manager -- A Powerful MySQL Administration and Development Tool for
> >Windows95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP.
> >
> >You can download the latest version from
> >http://www.mysqlmanager.com/download.phtml
> >

> >What's new in version 1.22?
> >
> >1. Export Data: data export as INSERT statement now works in compliance
> >with order of selected fields. (*)
> >
> >2. DB Explorer: Fixed bug with host name editing in the registered
> >database. Now edited database will be added to corresponding host node
> >properly.
> >
> >3. BLOB Viewer/Editor: Fixed bug with changes loss after current record
> >is changed. Now the question dialogue will appear on record or field
> >changing. (*)
> >
> >4. Edit Field dialogue: 'Multiple primary key defined' error now doesn't
> >occur after field is renamed and setted as primary key at the same time.
> >
> >5. Fixed bug with data extracting with apostrophe within field value.
> >Now each apostrophe within value will be duplicated after data
> >extraction.
> >
> >6. Fixed bug with exporting fields of type ENUM('N','Y') as INSERT
> >statement. (*)
> >
> >7. Fixed bug with ENUM('Y','N') field type. Now default values for this
> >type will be displayed properly in the data view.
> >
> >8. Import Data Wizard: Design of Import Data Wizard form was changed.
> >(*)
> >
> >9. Some minor bugfixes and small improvements.
> >
> >(*) -- Professional Edition only
> >

> >What is the EMS MySQL Manager?
> >
> >EMS MySQL Manager provides you powerful and effective tools for MySQL
> >Server administration and objects management. Its Graphical User
> >Interface (GUI) allows you to create/edit of all MySQL database objects
> >most easy and simple way, run SQL scripts, manage users and administrate
> >users' privileges, visually build SQL queries, extract or print
> >metadata, export/import data, view/edit BLOBs and many more services
> >that will make you work with MySQL server as easy as you want...
> >
> >Best regards,
> >EMS HiTech development team.
> >http://www.ems-hitech.com

Etienne Marcotte
Specifications Management - Quality Control
Imperial Tobacco Ltd. - Montreal (Qc) Canada
514.932.6161 x.4001