As far as I know, you can't do tht. What you could do instead is
have one Primary Key col and make another one UNIQUE.

I did that several times, and it does work!

--

What they need to teach in school is for people to think for themselves.  :-)
             -- Larry Wall in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Demirchyan Oganes-AOD098 wrote:

    DO: Hello everyone,
    DO:
    DO: I have this create table statement,
    DO:
    DO: drop table IF EXISTS GROUP_CONCLUSION_GROUPING CASCADE;
    DO:
    DO: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS GROUP_CONCLUSION_GROUPING(
    DO: ANALYSIS_RESULT_ID     MEDIUMINT(20)  PRIMARY KEY REFERENCES
PAD_ANALYSIS_RESULT(ANALYSIS_RESULT_ID),
    DO: GROUP_CONCLUSION_ID    MEDIUMINT(20)  PRIMARY KEY REFERENCES
GROUP_CONCLUSION(GROUP_CONCLUSION_ID)
    DO:
                                                 ) Type=InnoDB;
    DO:
    DO: where I want to create table with 2 primary keys, but it won't let me.
    DO:
    DO: How could I do it.
    DO:
    DO: Regards,
    DO:
    DO: Oganes Demirchyan
    DO: Motorola Life Science
    DO: 757 S.Raymond
    DO: Pasadena, CA  91105
    DO: Tel: 626-584-5900
    DO: email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    DO:
    DO:
    DO: Before posting, please check:
    DO:    http://www.mysql.com/manual.php   (the manual)
    DO:
    DO: To request this thread, e-mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    DO: To unsubscribe, e-mail
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    DO: Trouble unsubscribing? Try: http://lists.mysql.com/php/unsubscribe.php
    DO: