I have a GFS/OpenGFS-based cluster I intend to use for an HA mysql setup.
Just for fun, I tried running two instances of MySQL over the same table
files,
and you can imagine my surprise when it mostly worked....

I "only" got an "error in table handler" when when inserting row #8k of a
concurrent
5k+5k insertion from both nodes. The tables do NOT seem to be corrupt.

The point is, how much did this work by chance? Or can it somehow work, e.g.
provided
that the concurrent insertions are not too frequent?

Thanks for any insight.

--
        /kinkie