Before you proceed I would advise you to revise your relational model.
For instance why do you have both id and artistid in both tables?
Can more than one artist sing or participate in the production
of the same song? If yes then your database should probably look like:

Artists(artist_id, artist_name) PRIMARY KEY artist_id AUTO_INCREMENT
Sings(artist_id, song_id) PRIMARY KEY (artist_id, song_id)
                          FOREIGN KEY artist_id REFERENCES Artists
                          FOREIGN KEY song_id REFERENCES Songs
Songs(song_id, song_name) PRIMARY KEY song_id AUTO_INCREMENT

Then to search for all songs by all artists named Joe Doe you would do:

SELECT song_name
FROM Artists, Sings, Songs
WHERE Artists.artist_id = Sings.artist_id
      AND
      Sings.song_id = Songs.song_id
      AND
      artist_name = 'Joe Doe';

I leave it as an exercise for you to modify this model to account for
a group of Artists being part of a particular Band with the band names
also stored in the database.

Bye,

Neil