On Sunday 02 December 2001 23:18, Venu wrote:
<snip>
> > in themysql monitor. It *shows* when I run isql -v m97.
> >  I have modified /etc/odbc.ini and /etc/odbcinst.ini and /etc/odbc.ini as
<snip>
> The problem is that, unixODBC is not able to find your MyODBC
> DSN entry. This is probably due to the fact that it is not picking
> the right odbc.ini file.
> Did you tried by using isql -v m97 to check whether it is
> really picking the .ini or not.

Venu,
I tried, as posted in the original message. Also, I put the complete path to
the odbc.ini file listing that DSN (see again original post).
There is certainly something wrong with my config files, but I'm checking
them aginst all the documentation I found so far, and nothing appears.
Any help is appreciated.

                mweb