Hi all,
I have a question regarding the client IP address between PHP and MySql. The
built-in mysql database have different privilege tables. When I log on to
mysql through the internet browser, does mysql know where I am connecting
from if I use mysq_connect(.....) function? From what I see, this function
doesn't tell where I am connecting from, if this is true, those privilege
tables are not helping to check on the privileges if the client is from
browser. Does it have any other ways to tell mysql server where the client
is connection from besides default localhost?

Thank you,
Calvin