> You could just exec() the page again, with a parameter telling it to
use
> the test server, like so:

I like this general idea, though the above method would take a little
more work since I would have to pass the environment variables and
apache variables (GET and POST, etc) to exec and I don't know how.

However, I can try and setup a test web server on the test SQL server
and have a auto_postpend file that sets up all these variables (cookies,
post vars, etc) and sends them off using fsockopen, etc., as a HTTP
request to the other server. If I setup the other server to ignore
hangups, then I can send the request and quit.

Thanks for the idea!

Sincerely,
Steven Roussey
http://Network54.com/?pp=e