Hi Josep

We have to be clear about definitions.

You seem to be making a couple of mistakes here:
1 - guestbook.sql is not the db, but probably a script to create the db (you
can check by opening it in a text-editor - it will probably have a CREATE
TABLE statement at the top, then the field definitions, then perhaps some
INSERT statements);
2 - the db does not usually reside in the user's webroot.

This can all be sorted out, but you will have to proceed one step at a time.

First, what is the guestbook script you are using?
Second, have you uploaded all the relevant files to your webserver, and made
any configuration changes necessary?
Third, how do you access MySQL on your webserver - via telnet/SSH, or via
MyPHPAdmin?

If you're not sure about the third, stop there and come back.

Fourth, have you created the db using MySQL on the webserver? This usually
involves:
* uploading the .dmp or .sql to the server (not necessarily to the webroot,
but perhaps to your FTP area);
* creating a db: mysqladmin -uroot -p create
"mydatabase";
* logging onto MySQL and populating the database from the supplied script:
mysql -uroot -p mydatabase < /path/to/database.sql.

If you haven't done this, come back.

We'll take it from there.

Best wishes

Kevin