On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 02:55:04PM -0700, Nathan wrote:
: Dave Burgess had a good suggestion; I suppose you could specify the default in
:hex...
: (default = 0x1) - as long as this is NOT in quotes it will input the hex value 1.

I compiled a 3.23.46 last night and I have the same problem.  I
tried using 0x1, and the default is still set to 16777216 (and
values get input with that value as well).

Can anyone else verify that this is the case?  I'm seeing it both
with MyISAM tables and InnoDB tables, so I doubt it's a table
handler.

* Philip Molter
* Texas.net Internet
* http://www.texas.net/