Hi,

I'm new to both MySQL and LINUX, however still managed to kind of get them
up and running.
I installed MySQL whilst I was logged in as ROOT. Now I can only run it when
I log is as ROOT.  How do change permissions of the other users so they can
also run MySQL or create a new user which will have full access to MySQL
(basically grants so a user can take advantage of MyODBC.

Regards,

Faizal.