Hi,

I've got a feature request which I don't think should be all that hard
to implement (if not already)

With in the mysql fulltext search system if your search words exist in
more than 50% of the records; it is ignored.

How about having mysql return either an error or set something that can
be retrieved which will notify if this event happens.

A feature like this would allow people that use the FTS as the bases of
a search engine to return nifty little `google like' results.  "The
following words were not included in the search because of their
commonality with in our database .. 'words'"

etc.

--
Colin Faber
(303) 859-1491