Hi all,

I'm pretty new with MySQL and am trying to implement my first join. All
works as expected until I try to order the output with an "order by" clause;

  select * from Players,Roster where Roster.playerId=Players.id order by
Players.plast limit 1,10

and I receive an error from the MySQL interpreter;

  ERROR 1114: The table 'SQLe1b02_0' is full

I have no tables by that name, must be a temp? There seems to be ample space
in my filesystem, can someone tell me why this is happening and, even
better, how to fix it?