Hello,

Coming from an ASP world, I'm trying to learn how to break the browser from
caching. I am using variables and their values in the querystring to  update
a mysql database with perl. I am also re-querying the database to pull back
the record. I was hoping to pull back the updated record but it appears to
either cache the info in the browser and/or mysql is caching the query;
dunno.

I have tried a few things, they are 1) turn off cache in IE, 2) pass a
datestamp through the querystring, 3) HTML cache buster code. Being none of
these worked, I am resorting to believe it is the queries I am using in
perl.

Any ideas how I can write my queries in a select so that it is sure to pick
up any recently changed data from the database that might have just been
written?

Thanks,

 - Jack

p.s. please cc: to [EMAIL PROTECTED]