Dipali Chittar writes:

> InnoDB:               Operating system error no 13 is a file operation

"perror 13" will tell you that it's a permission problem. Check
your file permissions and ownership, as indicated by the installation
notes.

BTW, your time seems to be off by 12 hours. Unless I'm mistaken
you're located in India or somewhere around there, and it's evening
rather than early morning right now.

//C - has a computer that drifted 23 minutes in a few weeks when
      ntpd was not running. Has anyone else noticed that setting
      the default rule to 'ignore' screws up the rules for all IPs?

--
 Carl Troein - Círdan / Istari-PixelMagic - UIN 16353280
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://pixelmagic.dyndns.org/~cirdan/

MYSQL MYSQL MYSQL - I hate that bloody 'spam filter'.