For those that silently follow these more unusual threads, what was the
cause?

Quentin

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Widenius [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 14 December 2001 8:07 a.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Default 1 == Default 16777216?

Hi!

Sinisa> Philip Molter writes:

>> Yeah, let me amend this.  It's not happening with MyISAM tables,
>> only with InnoDB tables, and it is happening with the pre-compiled
>> binaries from the web site.
>>
>> It's definitely an endian issue.

<cut>

Sinisa> Thanks for your bug report.

Sinisa> Now that you have cleared out that this is not happening with
MyISAM,
Sinisa> it will be easier for us to fix it.

I have now fixed this; It will be in MySQL 3.23.47 and 4.0.1.

Thanks!

Regards,
Monty

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential
and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are asked to respect that confidentiality and not
disclose, copy or make use of its contents. If received in error
you are asked to destroy this email and contact the sender immediately.
Your assistance is appreciated.