Hi,
    I've download the latest version of ODBC for window NT/XP to install
on my XP machne, during the installation. It response with:

Cannot find file D:|software\Mysql|ODBC\WinNT\SETUP.EXE [or one of its
components]. Check to ensure the path and filename are correct abd that
all required libraries are available.

Is there any solution of that, install other ODBC driver does not have
any problem. Copy all the file from above path to other path doesn't
solve, Any idea?

If possible, please send you feedback to [EMAIL PROTECTED] , Thanks.