Hi all!

Cold anyone tell me how to downgrade the gcc 2.96 compiler
under linux red hat 7.2 to 2.95 ?

I ended up messing my C libraries..

Anybody could tell me exactly what C related
(cpp, gcc, gcc-c++, libstdc++, etc.. ??!!!) programs and
libraries do I need in order to make it to work (compile) ?

When trying to run .configure in order to build up MySQL 4.0,
it says that it has gcc, c++, but it says that the C++ cannot
build executables..

A link to where to find them all at once (rpm preferrable),
would also be great, but I can find them if I know what I
need.

I did some rpm -ivh --force because I had some version
conflicts.. anybody can enlight me a little bit :) ?

Thank you !
DBI