On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 08:32:55PM +0100, Steve Rapaport wrote:
: Okay, here's a tuning/opt problem for you experts:
:
: I have several CD's worth of records that are being converted
: and then inserted into our phone listing database.  the total
: db size will be about 22 million listings.

What version of MySQL are you using, what kind of system are you
running on, and what kind of table handler (MyISAM, InnoDB, BDB,
etc.) are you using for this table?

* Philip Molter
* Texas.net Internet
* http://www.texas.net/