Hello Gurus,

I have installed the mysql-3.22 on Solaris(Intel) and when I execute the
bin/safe_mysqld --user=mysql &
and support-files/mysql.server start
successfully, runing the server and able to enter in mysql> client.

So, hold on startup as per support-files/mysql.server script document
mysql.server file is copied into /etc/init.d
and created link file in /etc/rc3.d/S99mysql

and restarted system, but not find running the mysql server at start up.
So, I manually invoked the support-files/mysql.server start
and then working with.

Please, sugest me to run at start up.

Thanks in advance
and wish you happy Christmas and happy new year 2002
for all.

~ SubbaReddy .M