Back | Next | Reply | Reply All | Forward | Delete | Move To
database / sql/ mysql

  Message: 1 of 11122     Printable Version

  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Save Address

  Date: 25 Dec 2001 15:14:07 -0000
  To: "Webmaster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Subject: Re:  Re: Need Help bad!.. today.. of all days!

  Your message cannot be posted because it appears to be either spam or
  simply off topic to our filter. To bypass the filter you must include
  one of the following words in your message:

  database,sql,query,table

  If you just reply to this message, and include the entire text of it in the
  reply, your reply will go through. However, you should
  first review the text of the message to make sure it has something to do
  with MySQL. Just typing the word MySQL once will be sufficient, for example.

  You have written the following:

  brad.. no the site kicks ass..
  its also currently running another room thats a chat site that runs over 18,000
people and
  i have no proplems ever with theem logining in or anything.. its nothing to do with
that..
  it may be my math but i dont think so as i have done math 20 times tougher then this
and
  the php ran it fine.. this is a simple draw out and count.. i dont get why it freaks
  unless i am missing something

  From: Brad Beaubien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Date: Tue, 25 Dec 01 09:12:19 -0600