I mistakenly set the value of a DATETIME column to the value of
UNIX_TIMESTAMP(). I know that this is not good practice and I would have even
expected it to fail.

But what has happened was totally unexpected for me, invalid date values like
'2000-10-09 55:17:71' were inserted. As I could not set the column to the same
value manually I think this is an error and should be fixed.

Regards
Tom

PS: Absolutely unrelated words needed to circumvent spam filter:
database,sql,query,table

Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89