I run a site that gets a LOT of traffic and uses mySQL. But for some reason,
mySQL is making MAJOR load on my server. I have tried it on several servers,
and they all end up with load averages like 10+!  We have optimized our code
as much as possible and STILL are getting super high loads! Is there ANYWAY
to optimize mySQL so it doesn't run soooo much load??

                                                         Sincerely,
                                                             Matthew Hale
                                                                    Get paid
cash every time you receive email!