From: Peter Reck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 29 December 2001 09:56
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: print LABELS or ENVELOPES with DATA from MySQL

Dear List,

As I don't seem to get MySQL data from my server to my local drive into
word, where I would be printing envelopes for a mailing, I wonder what
other options are out there?

I can easily get the data into EXCEL........but I haven't figured out if
EXCEL prints envelopes or labels? What is the simplest solution for this
function?

Thanks,

Peter Reck