Hi!

I'm currently working on a menu system for web pages, but I've run into
some problems...

What I'ld like to create is a menu which can "host" an infinite number
of submenus. Further more, every menu should also be able to link to a
specific file, though not always used.

I would like to be able to get the entire menu in one sql-line, that is,
I would like to be able to get the following in one line:

-> menu1
-> menu2
        -> menu1
        -> menu2
                -> menu1
                -> menu2
                        * some text
                        * some more text
                -> menu3
        -> menu3
-> menu3

I'm doing my scripting in PHP, but I want as much as possible of the
menu structure to be only mySQL-specific. But having to use some loops
to be able  to create the sql-line is no problem.

I desperately need help on this one, I've put down much energy and time
to solve it but...

Sincerely

Victor Spång Arthursson