My compile seems to have stuck itself in a loop - just wondering
if this is normal - it's been over 90 minutes on:

make[2]: Entering directory `/local/src/mysql-3.23.47/libmysql'
/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link gcc  -O3 -DDBUG_OFF
-DHAVE_RWLOCK_T  -o libmysqlclient.la -rpath /usr/local/lib/mysql
-version-info 10:0:0
[...]

All the gcc process seems to be doing is creating and deleting
files in /tmp with this as their contents:

          int main() { return 0; }

I tried killing the compile and restarting it - it reached this
point and started looping again.

This is a fresh solaris 2.6 install with gcc2.95.3 compiled from
a binary gcc2.95.2 - no options passed to configure.  What could
I have broken?

-fil
--
fil krohnengold