Hi again,

>From what I can see, when the driver is unloaded (I guess when my
application is shut down) it releases all handles again. But the init
shouldn't take 800.000 handles over time right? :)

/ Jens

-----Original Message-----
From: Venu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: den 19 december 2001 20:01
To: Jens Collin; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MyODBC leaking handles...

Hi,

FTP
> right? (If I read the manual right :))
> I'll be happy to assist you with any data needed, just let me know what to
> send.

Thanks for the feedback. I will look into it immediately. When
I tested with PURIFY, I couldn't find any leaks. Let me do a
cross check again.

Another small note, might be useful. There are some open
resources allocated for the driver during the initialization,
and will be freed only upon termination or unloading of
driver from memory. So, does this happen even after
terminating the application in the proper sequence of
calls ?

No need of any trace right now, if needed I will ask you.

Regards, Venu
--
For technical support contracts, go to https://order.mysql.com