Mysql gurus:
I have anxiously been watching the list for a response to this question, but
still no joy. Does anyone have information on how to make an ssl connection
with the mysql client? I have support compiled into the server, but
unfortunately I cant find any documentation on the client side. Thanks in
advance for any help..

> Happy New Year!
>
> I'm Sorry if this question has been posted often.
> but i cannot find answer.
>
> I have installed openssl and MySQL 4.0.1 with --with-openssl --with-vio
>
> And...
>
> mysql> SHOW VARIABLES LIKE '%ssl%' ;
> +---------------+-------+
> | Variable_name | Value |
> +---------------+-------+
> | have_openssl  | YES   |
> +---------------+-------+
> 1 row in set (0.10 sec)
>
> and I granted somebody with REQUIRE SSL.
>
> But He cannot connect to MySQL using mysql .
>
> mysql client does not support SSL connection?
>
> How can he/she connect to MySQL with SSL?
>
> about PHP and MySQL?
>
> I'm very pleased if give me any Information !
>
> Thank you for advanced Answer!
>

>        Homepage = http://www.nnr.or.kr/inos/
>        ICQ # = 123534385
>        Member of DSN(database.sarang.net), NNR(nnr.or.kr)
>

> --MIME Multi-part separator--

John Barton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]