Hi Gerald,

Sorry ... the OS is Solaris 7, running on a Sun Ultra
Sparc 5.  I downloaded the Sun Solaris 2.7 Sparc
static binary of MySQLGUI 1.6
(mysqlgui-solaris-2.7-sparc-static-1.6.gz).  I
gunzipped the file and attempted to execute it and got
this error message:

"ld.so.1: mysqlgui-solaris-2.7-sparc-static-1.6:
fatal: libstdc++.so.2.10.0: open failed: No such file
or directory
Killed"

Please advise.  Thanks.

Regards, Eda

--- Gerald Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Your question is too vague to answer.
>
> What operating system and hardware are you running.
> Which  file did you download?
> What EXACTLY was the error message?
>
> EDA Peach wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Wondering if anyone might be able to help me with
> > slight problem.  I downloaded the static version
> of
> > the mysqlgui and I can't seem to get it working.
> >
> > I gunzip and try to execute and it complains that
> it
> > can't find a library of some sort.  I looked at
> the
> > readme file in the source distribution and it says
> > that I need to unpack it.  Do I need a GNU version
> of
> > unpack or should I be doing something?
> >
> > Please advise.  Thanks.
> >
> > Regards,  Eda