My ISP has version 3.22.23b-log installed on my hosting service machine,
and I have repeatedly encountered problems importing tables to the database
that have indexes that are not given a default value or that are not
specifically stated to be NOT NULL.

Others using the same programs have said they have no problem importing
those same tables to their databases, so I'm wondering if it has to do with
something that the hosting service has configured improperly or what.

I'd appreciate any help to get this resolved.
Thanks.
RW Wood